Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 3: Breakfast Offer


Today was not the day for a relaxed breakfast. It was a day for a quick bowl of cereal and a rush to get out the door.

Thankfully Barkat's range of cereals left me with plenty to choose from. I am a self-confessed chocoholic and their Chocolate Pillows top even my snobby chocolatey standards.


So I opted for a bowl of Chocolate Pillows which I then scattered with a handful of Frosted Cornflakes (I felt like a child again) and then filled the bowl with sweetened almond milk.

When in a rush or on the school run, a bowl of cereal is the ideal start to the day and luckily the range of gluten free cereals from Barkat means that a gluten free diet no longer needs to be restricting!



SPECIAL OFFER TO CELEBRATE THE BREAKFAST CHALLENGE


To celebrate our love for cereal we are offering 50p off EVERY box of cereal! Just type GFcereal3Xz into the voucher code when you check out and you can JOIN IN our Breakfast celebration.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment